Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, forms and letterheads can be designed as templates for you to use everyday so that your documents are consistent in their style and branding. No more formatting headings, selecting fonts and setting up your page size time after time. Templates will save you time by having the essential information already in place for documents such as a weekly meeting agenda, a quote or product information.
Document Style Guide
A Document Style Guide is a set of standards for the writing and design of documents. This enables uniformity in the use of elements and strengthens the representation of your brand when preparing documents for clients and the public. It serves as a reference for your in-house team by providing a clear guide for:
- Use of templates for letters, faxes, reports, quotes, invoices etc.
- Fonts style (including use of normal, bold, italic, etc.)
- Colour, size and font for your headings
- Using styling elements such as bullets, lists and tables
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Documentation of elements such as line spacing, indenting, page setup can also be included
Black Mouse Design can guide you through the process of creating guides and templates for your business to enable you to present your documents in a unified, organise manner. Whether you have Mac or Windows computers, we assist you to install your new templates correctly so you will be producing professional documents with confidence.